Prep Time: 25 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Total: 35 min.
Sides & Desserts
These tasty little kabobs are the answer to calorie counters everywhere.
- 1 1/4 lb lamb boneless leg or shoulder, cut into 18 cubes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3/4 tsp cumin, ground
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp coriander, ground
- 12 med mushrooms
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 large red onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 large zucchini, diced into 1-inch chunks
- 6 wood skewers soaked in water
- In small bowl combine vinegar, garlic, rosemary, cumin, salt, pepper, and coriander.
- Prepare kabobs by threading lamb, mushrooms, bell peppers, onion, and zucchini onto skewers.
- Baste with herb sauce.
- Broil 4 inches from source of heat for 4 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness: 145°F for medium-rare, 160°F for medium, and 170°F for well.
- Turn once while broiling and baste with herb sauce.
Calories from Fat 49 (28%)
(8%)Total Fat 6g
(9%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 11g
(11%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Nutrition facts are calculated by a food expert using nutritional values provided by the USDA for common products used as recipe ingredients. Actual nutritional values may differ depending on the amounts or products used and can be affected by cooking methods.
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com